Treatment & Laser Removal of Spider Veins
Easily visible through the skin and commonly appearing on the thighs, calves, ankles, and face, spider veins are small swollen blood vessels that appear red, purple, or blue in color. They are caused by a number of factors: obesity, hormones, heredity, pregnancy, to name a few.
We use the most advanced spider vein treatment, a laser spider vein removal – that works like an eraser. A spider vein on the legs or spider veins on the nose or face will disappear with these treatments.
For an effective and long-lasting removal, spider vein prevention is discussed and alternative spider vein remedies are available at our specialty vein clinic in Houston.
Spider Vein Pre Treatment Instructions
- Do not apply lotion on your legs or face before treatment
- Bring a pair of shorts for the treatment
- Compression hose will be fitted after the treatment in patient’s needing compression therapy
- Do not tan for two weeks before treatment
Spider Vein Post Treatment Instructions
- Compression hose will be worn for four days if needed
- Return in one month for follow up